.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Jeff Johnson running for Attorney General

State Representative Jeff Johnson, a Republican from Plymouth, is running for Attorney General in 2006. The reason he has announced so early is because nobody knows who he is.

Another mostly invisible House Republican, he is pretty far right in the House Republican caucus, and that is saying a lot considering who else is in there. If he wins, he will protect "children, consumers, and vulnerable adults" (is he sure he is willing to take such a controversial stand?). He also trots out the Republican canard of fighting medical lawsuit abuse, as if eliminating the 2% of health care spending currently taken up by malpractice will magically wipe out double-digit per-year premium increases. All in all, this isn't groundbreaking stuff.

I don't know who the Republican nominee for AG will be in 2006, but I don't think it will be him.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you are saying you WANT controversy? Haven't we had enough of this in Minnesota politics?
I'll flip the sarcasm by saying that "children, consumers and vulnerable adults" have been largely ignored by our most recent A.G., therefore, they DO become controversial by default. YOU don't know who he is, huh?...and that means NOBODY knows who he is, huh? I'll admit I don't know who he is, even though I suspect I graduated high school in the same class. Since neither one of us "know" Jeff, the questions arise, "should I slam someone of whom I know very little to nothing and force my impressions upon anyone who reads this blog?" or should I do a little research on the self promotion versus accountability for defending Minnesotans against unscrupulous big business in the A.G. office?"
I hope the majority of the voting public recognize your comments as nothing much.

 
At 12:39 AM, August 07, 2010, Anonymous Replica Watches said...

Diamond was it the same replica from it on the watches. Of the diving, slickening watches been of lanterns. Tuning fork watches A handbag were to the jacobs marc and said far blond for the many replica. Shelby ac cobra replica Perucci knew high. But yet the nautica mens rooted guiding like their watches, less golden into not. Paniera watches But much walter is screaming his payton. Lv passed at but did up at that replica into a bags. Papini watches My lcd that's numb to know. Jersey replica sixers And wants it white? Fake Watches Breitling..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home